Friday, April 22, 2016

New interior dome lights

Ever since I bought my DeLorean back in 2011, the interior dome lights have had several issues. First, they don't turn on automatically when the doors are open. I have not addressed that issue yet.

Second, they don't stay put in the roof and I have to keep pushing them into place. That is the issue I decided to address first. There were some replacement dome lights available for sale on ebay for around $16 each. This link may not work in the future, but I'll post it anyway: DeLorean Courtesy Dome Light

This was a super easy replacement. They popped right into place and they work great. In the future, I will tackle the issue of them not coming on when the doors are open, but at least I don't have to worry about them constantly falling out anymore. Also, they look great!


No comments:

Post a Comment