Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Back on the Road

After taking a couple of months during the winter to tackle some rust repairs and clutch hydraulic repairs, I was able to button everything back together on President's Day and get the car on the road again. I realized that I have not taken very many pictures of my car since I bought it last year, so I snapped a few pics for the heck of it after the successful road test:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 

I have significantly reduced my mental to-do list. Here are a few items that I will have to tackle soon:

Replace CV axle boots on drive axles (passenger side outer boot is torn)
Replace Thermo Time Switch to fix cold start issue
Replace non-functioning power antenna
Find and replace suitable spare tire (doesn't hold air)

Some possible to-do items:
Replace 30 year old transmission gear oil
Replace cracked dashboard
Replace motor mounts
Get an alignment
Fix interior lights to come on when door is opened

I'm sure there's more, but that's enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment