Monday, June 8, 2015

Car Show 2015

Besides the occasional drive now and then, I haven't done much with the DeLorean in 2015. I decided to take it to my favorite car show of the year at the annual 25th Street Car Show in Ogden, UT. I really like this show because of the huge number of people and I love how they shut down several city blocks specifically for the car show.

I washed it prior to the show to take off the layer of dust that had developed while sitting for several weeks. Here's a couple of shots at the show:




With a 21 month old and another one coming in a couple of months, I don’t plan on doing any other shows this year. I usually don’t like just sitting there for hours on end while people look at the car, but I really enjoy the atmosphere at this show with the music, scenery, and I see a lot of people that I know.
To top it off, my DeLorean won an award. It was picked by one of the sponsors and I won a free night at a new Courtyard Marriott that was recently gutted and remodeled. Sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Jared! Your DeLorean looks fantastic. It surely deserves an award for sleekness and well-maintained look. Thanks for sharing your experience! All the best to you!


    Diana Hayes @ Baldwin Subaru

    ReplyDelete